Research has turned up some interesting facts on the troublesome problem of dust and dirt:
- More than 80% of dust and dirt that enters our buildings are carried in by pedestrian traffic.
- On average each person will carry 7 grams of dust and dirt from their shoes on every entry into the building. If 1000 people pass through an entrance, this translates to 7 kilos of dirt and moistures being carried inside every day.
- Dust is a major source of indoor air pollution
- Over 30% of worker injuries are slip related.
- It is estimated that 90% of building maintenance cost is labour and 40% of all custodial working hours are devoted to floor cleaning and maintenance.
Clearly, dust and dirt are major problems and yet removing dirt from your premises can be labour-intensive and costly. With high quality, attractive and durable floor mats and simple cleaning method, our complete floor care system can prevent your premises from dirt, dust and moisture at minimal cost. Isn’t prevention better than correction.
Some of our superior features of our line of floor protection products:
- Excellent absorption of moist , grease , and dirt holding properties
- Make with high quality material such as hi-technology yarn, backing with high grade non-woven material.
- Enhance safety – high quality non-slip rubber backing greatly reduces slippery accidents.
- Comfort-our mats are designed for stepping comfort but doesn’t sacrifice on function
- Floor protection – longer life for all type of floorings
- Easy to maintain and clean with conventional carpet cleaning equipment. Some mats are even durable for multi cycle washable in washer and dryers.
Our mat solution for busy industrial/commercial buildings, restaurants, retails stores, hotels, hospitals, schools, homes, boats, RVs, and offices.
Plumbmax carries a full range of matting products offering a complete solution to any flooring problems. For information of our complete line of products or a free assessment of your floor protection needs, please contact Dave Lau – email: firstname.lastname@example.org , office 905-881-8666 or mobile: 416-846-9839